Friday, January 16, 2015

Hey folks,

Ugggggh…I can’t help but feel cheesy when it comes to these introductory “this-is-who-I-am” posts, but I guess it’s a necessary evil to get this whole sha-bang started. <insert appropriate emoji here>

My name is Heather, and I am the wife of an ambitious businessman (who travels like nobody’s business) and a mother to a rambunctious toddler.  It’s a fun and sometimes draining combo, but at the end of the day, I am eternally grateful for this lot in life.  I left a successful career in nonprofit to become a stay-at-home mom.  While the decision to do so came abruptly, it’s a choice that I am SO thankful to have made.  Since I wasn’t busy enough (please note the sarcasm here), I enrolled in graduate school and will receive my MBA in June of 2015.

                                  (Photo credit: Grace Adams Photography) 

To describe myself in a nutshell: I am a nerd, musician, crafter, Jesus-lover, creative and old soul.  I’m an introvert trapped in an extrovert’s body, and a sixteen-year-old trying to fill the shoes of a thirty-one year old.

I wanted to start the blog mainly because I got tired of blowing up my Facebook feed with long and drawn-out posts. (Just kidding…well, sort of).  I just wanted to share my life as I know it in hopes of inspiring folks to think outside the box and to utilize a little more love, faith, and crafts in their everyday lives.

I hope you enjoy, and I’ll be seeing you soon!

Sincerely, 
Heather

1 comment: